Saturday 4 January 2014

New Year's Resolution-Commitment to Yourself

“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right,” – Oprah Winfrey

Today my train of thought stopped over New Year's Resolution, a promise you must make to yourself. When it comes to New Year's resolution, people enthusiastically set their resolutions but only few have the stomach for it. After some time, they become reluctant and escape from following it.

2014 is here, another year of hopes, aspirations and joy! Many people must take the New Year as a good time to set their goals, priorities and preferences. They also set their New Year's resolution to conclude over the things that seem unachievable.

I am determined up a storm to make the most of this time and have set my New Year's Resolution. "Health is Wealth" as we all have heard and my resolution relates to the same. Like other people, I do find it hard to follow healthy habits. Even though I do not hold back myself from trying and this year my resolution comprises of small but healthy habits.

·         I have decided to ward off using escalators every time whenever I walked in public places and will use stairs to let my body move on the go.
·         Will inculcate the habit of eating healthy food as much as I can. Will think twice before grabbing something that appears tempting and unhealthy.

·         Will keep myself calm to gain inner peace and speak less only and when required to restore my energy.
·         Will feed my soul with classical music that I think, has the supreme power to tranquillize you.

·         Will restart dancing, the forsaken hobby. I hope it will be helpful to keep me fit and active.

·         Last but an important one, sincerely practise these habits and tweak this transformed lifestyle.

In my opinion, it is only Health that makes you achieve your goals. So take time off from your busy schedule and follow your dreams with a healthy body and mind. I believe that my New Year's resolution will pave the way for a good transformation.

That was mine resolution! What's yours?



                                                         ********************

No comments:

Post a Comment